(1) Astute readers may notice that there are three single table satellites scheduled. Binion's will run a single table satellite for HOSER anytime there are enough BARGErs to get one running. Ask the floor for details if you are interested.
(2) All games in the 26-game mix are fixed limit. The tentative list of games in the 26-game mix is: Holdem, Pineapple (high, no discards), Crazy Pineapple 8 or better, Holdem high/low 8 or better, Chowaha, 4 card Chowaha, Omaha 8 or better, Omaha High, Binglaha, Courcheval, 2 or 5 Omaha, Oklahoma, Stud, Razz, Razzdugi, Deuce to Seven Razz, Five Card Stud, Stud 8 or better, Stud high/low regular (no qualifier), Badugi, California Lowball, Deuce to Seven Triple Draw, Five Card Draw, Badeucey, Badacey, and a game to be chosen by Chris "TomBayes" Mecklin.
(3) Triple Super Stud is a mix of Stud, Razz, and Eight or Better. For all games, players will receive four down cards on third street and will keep two and discard two. From there, the hand is played as normal.
(4) Registrants can play any or all of the ToGa events separately. There is also an optional $35 side bet for R00lers which gets you in the running for the overall Triathalon championship and side pot (the number of places paid will depend on the number of R00lers who register for the ToGa side bet.
(5) Pot Limit Crazy Pineapple High - Win the Button is played as standard Pot Limit Crazy Pineapple High, except that the winner of each hand inherits the button for the following hand.
(6) Limit Holdem, Limit Omaha/8 and Limit Stud played in rotation. Game order to be determined before the tournament starts.
(7) No Limit Holdem - Ante Only is played as standard no limit hold'em, except there are no blinds. Instead, the ante increases every level.
Please note that in some cases we're taking a break from our longer tournaments when the final table is formed to allow for other events. The final table will be played later in the evening as shown.