(1) If you make it to the end of six hours, you get paid! If you don't, you don't! At the end of play, the prize pool is divided up among survivors proportional to chip count.
(2) All games in the 27-game mix are fixed limit. The tentative list of games in the 27-game mix is: Holdem, Pineapple (high, no discards), Crazy Pineapple 8 or better, Holdem high/low 8 or better, Chowaha, 4 card Chowaha, Omaha 8 or better, Omaha High, Binglaha, Courcheval, 2 or 5 Omaha, Oklahoma, Stud, Razz, Razzdugi, Deuce to Seven Razz, Five Card Stud, Stud 8 or better, Stud high/low regular (no qualifier), Badugi, California Lowball, Deuce to Seven Triple Draw, Five Card Draw, Badeucey, Badacey, Duck Flush, and a game to be chosen by Chris Quan (with Organizer approval) or to be selected by Organizers.
(3) River card is dealt down and player exposes a downcard before river betting.
(4) $300 max initial buy-in, new players can buy in up to 75% of largest stack. Stud games are with blinds, UTG acts first on 3rd street, action on other streets begins with high/low card as appropriate, dealt as Mississippi Stud (4th and 5th street at same time, 7th street up).
(5) Registrants can play any or all of the ToGa events separately. There is also an optional $35 side bet for R00lers which gets you in the running for the overall Triathlon championship and side pot (the number of places paid will depend on the number of R00lers who register for the ToGa side bet.
(6) 2-7 Triple Draw, A-5 Triple Draw, Badugi, other games to be negotiated by players.
(7) Razz, Omaha/8, BigO, Stud, Triple Draw, Stud/8, Razzdugi.
(8) 1 entry to Saturday HOSER for every 4 entrants.
(9) Holdem, Omaha/8, Stud played in rotation.
(10) Two card and Four card Chowaha mix event
Please note that in some cases we're taking a break from our longer tournaments when the final table is formed to allow for other events. The final table will be played later in the evening as shown.